With over 14 years of coaching experience and 30 years competitive athletic experience, Coach Kathleen offers customized training programs designed to suit each runner’s individual needs. Whether you are a beginner, seasoned veteran, weekend warrior or racing snake, Coach Kathleen can help you achieve your individual goals.
Coach Kathleen is relentless in refining each training schedule to meet the individual athletes needs, aspirations and lifestyle and ensuring it remains enjoyable and challenging.
An encourager of note, with Coach Kathleen you not only get a training schedule but the backing and belief you need to reach your best.
Coach Kathleen has guided numerous athletes to achieving provincial and national medals in track, biathlon and cross country as well as helped many to conquer that first marathon or get that elusive personal best.
Personal Running Performances
- Junior Provincial titles in 800m, 1500m and 10km road
- Provincial Colours for Road Running
- Marathon personal best 2:45 (Dublin Marathon 2002)
- Previous winner of the Peninsula, Cango, Knysna and West Coast marathons
- 7x Two Oceans ultras – sub 5 hours
- 3x Comrades finisher
- South African age group triathlete
- South African Triathlon champion in 20-24 Age Group 1997
- 2x AfricanX trail run ladies team winner
- PUFfer Ultra Trail Run finisher
- Ultra Trail Cape Town 65km 2nd Veteran female
- Lesotho Ultra Skyrun first Veteran female
- Qualified IAAF Level I Athletics Lecturer
- ASA Level II Middle and Long distance Coach
- SAQ Fundamental Movement Certification