Advanced Mountainous Century/GF / 4DP Weakness: Repeated Efforts / Outdoor Rides on Weekends, by The Sufferfest
Plan Length: 12 Weeks
This training plan was designed by APEX Coaching for cyclists who:
* Have taken the Full Frontal fitness test in The Sufferfest app.
* Have a Primary Weakness of 'Repeated Efforts' in their 4DP profile.
* Have previous experience with structured training plan or have been riding consistently for more than 2 years.
* Have trained more than an average of 10 hours/week in the previous ~3 months
* Have up to 12 hours/week they can dedicate to training (but often less) over the course of the next ~3 months
* Are training for a mountainous century or gran fondo and have at least 12 weeks until the event.
This plan is designed to suit the time-crunched athlete, with the majority of weekday workouts under 60 minutes and longer workouts outdoors on the weekends.
Note: the average weekly training hours listed do not include the optional yoga and mental training plans you may wish to add to your schedule (more details available when you apply the plan).
Not using The Sufferfest app? Try it free for 7 days: http://thesuf.com/letsgo
Plan Price: FREEGET THIS PLAN
Note: These plans are designed to be used with The Sufferfest Training System. You will need to download and install The Sufferfest for iOS, macOS or Windows to access the workouts associated with these plans. To get started:
- Go to https://thesufferfest.com/pages/get-started and download the app for your device.
- Create your account to start your free 7-day trial.
- Use promo code SURGE30 to get 30 days free or $12.99 off your annual subscription.
For questions about The Sufferfest please email firstname.lastname@example.org